- Capstone Interactive makes reasonable efforts to determine that other Web sites accessible via this Web site are active and appropriate at the time the links to such Web sites are placed on this Web site. Capstone Interactive has no control over, and assumes no liability for, the continued existence of, or the material available on, any third party Web site.
- Should you discover that any link on this Web site references a Web site that is no longer active or that contains inappropriate or irrelevant information, please notify us by sending an e-mail message to the address listed below.
- This Web site is protected by copyright, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. The content is only for your personal, noncommercial use. All materials contained on this Web site are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by Capstone Interactive or the party credited as the provider of the content. All users of this Web site are expected to obey all copyright restrictions. Copying or storing of any content without the prior written permission from Capstone Interactive or the copyright holder is prohibited. Please use the contact information below if you desire such permission or need more information.
- Capstone Interactive reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of this Web site at any time, including availability of a feature, database, or content. Capstone Interactive may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict access to parts or all of this Web site without notice or liability.
- This Web site contains links and pointers to other Web sites and information. Links from this Web site to Web sites maintained by third parties do not constitute or imply an endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by Capstone Interactive or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates of the third-party, the third-party Web site, or the resources, information, or content contained therein. Capstone Interactive is not responsible for the availability of any such Web sites. Capstone Interactive does not endorse or warrant, and is not responsible or liable for, any such Web site or the content thereon.
- Capstone Interactive does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed or distributed through this Web sites or via any site linked to this site. Any reliance upon such advice, opinion, statement, or information shall be at the sole risk of the user.
- If you believe that any materials available on this Web site infringe your copyright, follow the procedures set forth at the following link: Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.
- THIS WEB SITES, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS AND INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEB SITES, IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, Capstone Interactive, ITS OWNERS, AND ITS AND THEIR SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT ON THIS WEB SITES OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION, AND FUNCTIONS MADE ACCESSIBLE BY THE SOFTWARE USED ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEB SITES, FOR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR HYPERTEXT LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES OR FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION THROUGH THIS WEB SITES OR ANY LINKED SITE. FURTHER, Capstone Interactive, ITS OWNERS, AND ITS AND THEIR SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Capstone Interactive DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS WEB SITES OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEB SITES OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Capstone Interactive, ITS OWNERS, AND ITS AND THEIR SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT AND ANY ERRORS CONTAINED THEREIN.
BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, Capstone Interactive'S LIABILITY IS LIMITED AND WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUDED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BUT SHALL, IN NO EVENT, EXCEED $50.00.
- You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of this Web site, render this Web site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to this Web site. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify this Web site. You agree not to use this Web site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties. If you supply or post any information or material to this Web site, you guarantee to us that you have the legal right to post such material and that it will not violate any law or the rights of any person or entity. By posting material on this Web site, you give Capstone Interactive the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to use, distribute, display and create derivative works from this material, in any and all media, in any manner, in whole or in part, without any restriction or responsibilities to you.
You may contact us via:
- sending an e-mail request to email@example.com; or
- sending a letter via the U.S. Mails to:
1710 Roe Crest Drive
North Mankato, MN 56003
Last Revised: December 20, 2007
© 2009 Capstone Publishers